I Round (video pre-selection)
I. Any etude or caprice.
II. 1st movement of one of the following W. A. Mozart sonatas:
– Sonata D-dur, K. 7
– Sonata C-dur, K. 28
– Sonata D-dur, K. 29
– Sonata G-dur No. 18, K. 301/293a
– Sonata Es-dur No. 19, K. 302/293b
– Sonata D-dur No. 23, K. 306/300l
(up to 30 minutes)
I. One of the following baroque period works:
– G. P. Telemann – one of the 12 fantasies for violin solo, TWV 40:14-25
– J. S. Bach – two varied movements from one of the partitas for violin solo, BWV 1002–1004-1006.
II. Virtuoso piece.
III. 1st movement of a 19th-21st century concerto